You see, here in Martin Lawson's birthday falls after the April 30th deadline, meaning he would not get to play locally until he was six years old. In the neighboring town, a ten minute drive, he is able to play this year at the almost-age-of-four.
Can you imagine how excited this little boy was about beginning this journey? It was like the countdown to Christmas as we've been waiting for tonight all.week.long.
Tonight was the first practice, and it went so well. He was all smiles and so were Russ and I. We were so proud of him, and are excited about what is to come for him on this journey of tee ball.
A few memories... and yes, I included many of them; we certainly don't want to forget this first night.
This is Coach Mark...
We learned of this opportunity from our good friends, Ben and Jennifer, who actually live in Dresden.
This is their son, Miller, taking a swing.
He did great!
I couldn't get my night setting on my camera just right... many of the next few are blurry, but I like them nonetheless.
That's that.
A night full of firsts, fun, and great memories!
I am hopeful that the best is yet to come!
Our first set of "sport pictures" will be Saturday morning; he's so excited, and I can hardly believe it.
Go Mathis Battery, and go Lawson Bragg!
Looks like you guys had such a great day!! I really appreciate your sweet comment and prayers for Ed and I this week! I LOVE that you were "secretly" stalking my blog!! lol!! It really means a lot! I have really enjoyed looking through your blog and seeing how much your handsome boys have grown!! They are just too too cute!! Im so happy that you and Russ are going to church with us! :)
ReplyDelete