The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Eve

We spent Easter Eve with my Dad, Anita, and Abby.  

The evening began with an Easter Egg hunt for the boys, followed by a yummy supper of grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, and the trimmings.

Here are a few pictures from the night...

My Dad and Anita have four rabbits... these two seemed most interested in the paparazzi on Easter Eve.  It only seemed natural that they would want their pictures taken on the night of the               Easter Bunny, right?

And now for some outside fun...


Aunt Julie was there, too!


I LOVE this picture!!!!!
Look at Emmitt waving at the kitty cat... isn't it precious?! :)




And that's all I've got for that Easter celebration... it was a very enjoyable evening.
Thanks Dad and Anita for a fun Easter Eve!

There's still more Easter to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!