The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Easter Bunny

A few quick pictures of the Easter Bunny...

Emmitt was the Easter Bunny... :)


My sister and I made a quick trip to Paducah on Good Friday as we both needed something for Aunt Bertice's funeral.  I took my camera anticipating the Easter Bunny would be visiting the mall.  Sure enough he was there.  Unfortunately, they told me I couldn't use my camera unless I was going to pay them $17.  :(  I couldn't believe it.  Anyway, I got a few shots from afar, and Lawson visited with him; Emmitt was happy watching from the sidelines.  


Yes, Lawson has on Russ' magnetic name tag.  He found it in his briefcase before we left for the mall and insisted on wearing it.  Doesn't he look cute? :)


Such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!