Following church on Sunday morning, we stopped by our new house to capture a few Easter memories. The boys are slowly getting better at taking pictures.
We got a few good ones...
My mom and sister joined us at church for Easter morning, and so kindly took several pictures for us...
=Easter morning family picture=
These two little boys were very excited about their Easter gift from Aunt Julie and Nana... Aunt Julie took real footballs and filled them with Easter candy - so cute!!!
We finished up our Easter celebration with Russ' family.
His family always celebrates in Lexington, Tennessee at Mr. Richard's cousin's house.
Living away, we've never been able to go... we didn't know what we were missing.
We had a great time!
I'm not sure on the number, but I'd guess about fifty people were there, many of them children.
We ate lunch, played outside, and hunted Easter eggs.
=Lawson played several games of corn hole with Beth=
A few random shots for the sake of our memory...
All of the children were moved inside while the Easter eggs were being hidden.
They sang songs while they waited, and never once complained.
They were very good!
Beautiful Zaden...
Emmitt made a new friend, Bryan.
When you ask him who is buddy is he says, "bye". :)
The Easter egg hunt is on!
Emmitt refused to keep his shoes on... dirty feet!!!
Lawson insisted on wearing his new jersey for the afternoon, of course!
Counting the eggs...
Dad says he actually found 28 eggs. Lawson likes the number 100 these days. :)
Pretty girl....
Emmitt stayed parked on the patio with Bryan playing cars, trucks, and tractors!
He was so cute and happy!
Remember the dirty feet I mentioned above?
Granny rode home with us so I sat in the back.
Emmitt had not napped at all and was being quite silly by 4:00.
Our laughter on his first attempt at this caused multiple tries and lots of baby giggles... I will miss those giggles in the months to come.
And with regard to his boppy {paci}, he is currently sleeping without it.
I'm not sure how this has all come about, but he went 24 hours without it until he got hurt yesterday and I decided that he "needed" it, but I'm pretty sure we're on the road to a boppy-free household. Mixed emotions. :(
That finally concludes our Easter celebrations!
Thanks for reading, and Happy Friday!
We're (esp Lawson) excited about our UTM Rodeo weekend... pics to come, I'm sure!



looks like you guys had a great easter! the family photo is great! and the boys look so handsome...and you and russ look pretty good, too!
ReplyDelete