The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Field trip fun!

Being a teacher, field trips are nothing new to me and to be quite honest, I rarely consider them "fun". However, the field trip I took with Lawson's class to 'Bouncing Off the Walls' was something NEW and was also FUN!

I joined his 2-year old class and the Toddler class at his school for a field trip to the local bounce house. I had no idea what to expect when I signed up, but knew that if Lawson was going then I was going to be there, too... and we had a great time!

Here is the bouncing crew - the 2-year olds and the toddlers along with their awesome teachers! Lawson is sitting against the palm tree on the left in the red t-shirt, holding a baseball bat and ball...


Lawson with Ms. Sara (and the BAT, imagine that?!)


Lawson and one of his good friends



Lawson bouncing on a mushroom



Jump, Lawson, jump!



This was a baseball game... and guess who spent a large part of the morning there??? You got it, Mr. Lawson!!



...and then the SLIDE!
This was the big hit of the morning!
Here is Lawson sliding with Mrs. Lisa


And Lawson sliding with Mama


Lawson and his friend climbing the ladder to the top...


And down they come!


Lawson and one of his friends...



Lawson and one of his sweet little friends...


Emmitt joined us for the field trip, however he only bounced in his dreams.


It was a fun morning, resulting in tired little boys and girls, and two skinless elbows for this mama. Yep, trying to stop yourself as you go down the slide results in major sores on the elbows... lesson learned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!