He received a pool from Daddy Bell and Aunt Julie Anne for his birthday and after many huffs and puffs, we were able to get it blown up! Yes, we did try an air machine, but it didn't fit the "spout", so together we were able to get it blown up!
I was afraid the water was going to be too cold for him to enjoy, but thankfully the water out of the hose was somewhat warm and he didn't hesitate to play in the pool. But on another note - the water hose... he seemed to like it just as much if not better than the pool!
First time with the water hose...
The water hose in the pool...
Fun, Fun!
This water hose cart is pretty neat...
I think I can turn it...
Splashing the water!
Not thinking, I showed him how to take a drink out of the water hose... he loved it and the funny thing was after the very first drink he coughed and I came over immediately to check on him... well, following that episode he had to cough after every drink as he smiled so big at me! He thinks it's funny to "fake cough".
Oh how fun! He is too cute! Sadie likes to fake cough too! If I cough, she coughs! ha! Looks like he'll enjoy the beach next week! Can't wait to see pictures of that!
ReplyDelete