The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Week of Love

The week of Valentine's Day truly was lovely.

Russ had a business meeting in Columbia, and we were able to travel along with him.  We had so much fun!

Highlights include...

Snow; approximately 2-3 inches... could've been less than an inch and these little boys would have been happy!





Hotel memories... baths, bed jumping, refrigerator fun {who knew how much fun a one-year-old could have with a mini refrigerator?!}, snack eating, snack spilling, vaccum borrowing, imaginary basketball, basketball on T.V., locked out of the room with no "primary card holder husband", waiting in lobby for 30+ minutes with two wild boys, little brother pushing the emergency button on the elevator, two hours of constant tears from little brother with no solutions, Valentine's gifts and cards, Valentine's candy, Valentine's cookie, red icing, missing sunglasses, and more, I'm sure.








As to the actual day of Love, we celebrated, as we have for a very long time, by eating at Outback.  It was delicious and thanks to call ahead seating, we only waited about 15 minutes.

A few snapshots in the room before enjoying our Valentine's Day dessert...




Yummy!!


It was a wonderful trip and was exciting to return to Columbia for a brief visit.

We enjoyed eating out for four whole days, shopping every day - including a daily visit to Target, because we could.  Did I mention how MUCH I miss Target?!

We stopped for a quick visit at Lawson's old school and accidentally fell into some church friend's home which was a great visit, too!

Best of all, we got to worship with our Fairview Road church family on Wednesday night, which was GREAT!   
Big hugs and smiles are so heart warming!

Love is so important to survival, and I hope you enjoyed celebrating Valentine's Day as much as we did.
It was a great week of Love.  
And, I sure do love my Bragg boys.

Thanks for the lovely memories, Columbia, and hang tight... we'll see you again soon!
We will be returning in May for a doctor's appointment, 
if not before.

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. 
But the greatest of these is love.  
1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!