The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Nephew

We just found out some very exciting news... we are going to have a nephew in July!

We are so excited for our family! 

So that we don't forget, Lawson has been asking all morning if we had gotten a message yet to see if it's a boy or a girl?  And each time I would tell him that we hadn't, he would say, "I think it's a boy", and immediately Emmitt would repeat, "boy".  :)

Can't wait!  Will keep you posted on the newest Bragg boy!

Congratulations, Jim and Erin!  We will be praying for this sweet baby boy!

For You created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14

Can you imagine the next few years at Grandmother's and G-dad's with three little boys?!  Oh, my! :) Can't wait to watch the memories unfold!

1 comment:

  1. Of course it's a boy! How exciting for Jim and Erin. Those sweet cousins are going to have the best time together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!