This is a hard one... the kitchen is the largest part of our remodel and has involved the most decisions, by far. We've been back to the drawing board a million times, but are pleased with our final plan.
It is entirely too difficult to go into a lot of detail on the remodeling of this space, so I am hopeful that the pictures will do their part for now. :)
Here are some before pictures...
The "after pictures" begin with the removal of the wall paper...
And then the removal of the cabinets, appliances, flooring, and the old wall...
And the building of the new wall...
Daddy got a new saw to build the new wall... did I mention that he is totally awesome?
And here's where we're headed...
Give us two more months and you'll see this!
Appliances have been purchased, cabinets and counter tops have been ordered.
This week we've got to make our final decision on faucets and cabinet hardware, and also install the lighting.
As to the two months... we hope to move in the latter part of March unless Mr. Richard and Mrs. Jane kick us to the curb before then. :) As long as I can keep my monkeys tame, I'm hoping that won't be a problem!
A BIG pat on the back to my sweet, sweet husband. He totally rocks on this house business, I tell ya. I can't believe all that he has done as we are transforming this house into our home. I am continually impressed with him. I'm certain he's even amazed himself a time or two. ;)
I am really proud of him, and so appreciative. He's awesome.
Thanks for reading!

All of these photos and changes are so exciting. I love seeing the photos!! Russ and Armando have been busy bees.
ReplyDelete