Christmas morning is so magical with children.
Santa delivered and met their requests according to their Santa letter...
Here we come down the steps...
Taking a first look... lots to take in...
This was SO sweet... After a few quiet minutes, Lawson jumped into Russ' lap and exclaimed, "I really was a good boy, Dad!" His sincerity and excitement was so sweet.
A big boy Bible...
Opening gifts from Santa... he left a gift for Lawson and Emmitt, along with me and Russ.
We opened them to find Nashville Predator tickets!!!
SO exciting!
We attended the game two weeks ago, and had a blast!
Pred pictures to come sometime soon.
Lawson got two guns. A shotgun and a popgun...
Emmitt got a popgun, too...
And a chair with his name on it... notice the chocolate? He was far more interested in the chocolate than some of his gifts. :)
We did make it to church. I'm not sure how, but we did. Thanks to Aunt Erin, we have a few pictures.
And if you're wondering about Lawson's attire, let me tell you. He has begged for a tie for quite sometime now. They are hard to find for a toddler. Finally, I found one on clearance at Gymboree for $4.75. Score! He loves it, but refuses to wear a vest with it meaning he looked just like this for Christmas morning.
I'm not going to lie... I struggled with letting him wear this to church on Christmas morning when he had a vest to wear with these pants and shirt that complimented Emmitt's. Oh, well. Obviously, life went on and looking back it wasn't such a big deal. :)
It was a fun Christmas morning and the boys have thoroughly enjoyed all of their new gifts. The train table is very nice. Santa purchased it from Sam's, and it is of high quality and very well constructed. The only downfall is that we have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. Currently, the track is in shambles, scattered all over the table and floor. We will be gluing the tracks down very soon. It's not realistic for them to play with it and it not be destroyed, so I've done a lot of research and we are not alone in this mess-of-a-train-table-with-toddlers. I will let you know how it works.
Thanks to Mr. Richard and Mrs. Jane for allowing my mom and sister to join us on Christmas morning... it was a fun morning!


Santa brought Jack a train table when he was 18 months old. It's the kind that is supposed to slide under a bed, but none of our beds are high enough and you have to lift them up to get it under there. Honestly, we stuffed it under the bed and rarely get it out. I know they would love it and I've actually considered buying a new train table more like what Santa brought your boys. Tell me how it goes after you glue it down. Looks like a great Christmas! The boys are adorable and getting so big!
ReplyDelete