About three weeks ago, we enjoyed a play date at the park with two of Lawson's friends from school.
They had a great time, and I enjoyed visiting with their moms, too.
Here they are... these three sweethearts...
-Lawson, Lyla, and Jorah-
And of course, Mr. Emmitt also joined us. :) He had so much fun! He is finally wearing shoes and wore them for a long period of time while at the park. I was quite happy!
--Lyla on the swing--
--Jorah was so sweet with Emmitt--
I love this picture... I believe this is proof that they were truly enjoying each others company.
Stephen's Park is probably the nicest park I've ever been to for kids. It has a great sand area for digging and they found lots of treasures.
Lyla, Jorah, and Lawson at the swings...
--Emmitt--
--Lawson and Lyla--
--Lawson--
It was so much fun!
We sadly learned that Lyla is going to another school this year and Jorah is in the other class at school this year, so we hope to play again soon as Lawson will miss these two girls.
Great friends warm the heart, don't they?
Ours were warmed that day... may yours be warmed by someone today.
Thanks for reading; I hope you have a great week!
looks like a beautiful day to spend with friends!
ReplyDelete