The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Polliwog

Lawson started taking swimming lessons and here are a few pics of his frist day...

He's a Polliwog which is the first level.

Here he is before the lessons began... he was nervously excited!



Waiting on the steps for Mrs. Meghan, his teacher.  I believe he is pretty nervous here.


His first time with the kick board.  He was very brave and appeared fearless.




Big Kicks!


His favorite part... according to him.

He lined his little toes up and so bravely, without hesitation, JUMPED!
I couldn't believe it.




So proudly swimming back to the steps!


Lawson... a little Polliwog! : )

This was new territory and I must admit that it brought tears to my eyes as he used the kick board for the first time; I was shocked by this emotion...  He seems to be such a big boy these days!

Looking forward to swimming with this little Polliwog this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!