The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

A date has been set

We saw my favorite OB doctor of all times on Wednesday... I just love her. I am 37 weeks and had shown "progress". I was induced one day early with Lawson, and the "control" people that we often are, we truly enjoyed the day.

My due date is April 30. We asked her on Wednesday if we could schedule another induction if he has not arrived by the 28th. She was very supportive and responded with an absolutely. Her scheduled delivery day is Wednesday, and I believe she enjoys the scheduled events as much as we do. And not to mention, I want HER to deliver Emmitt and not another doctor in the practice. Although, the arrival of babies is completely unpredictable, if he was to arrive over a weekend or during the night and she is not on call, they will not call her in for delivery. I don't expect him to come early, but don't want to go over with the possibility of her not being able to deliver so we are shooting for the 28th.

Lawson's birthday is May 28, so if I am induced on April 28th, they will be exactly 23 months apart!

We are very excited, however we still have much to do. I am counting the days down and checking off the list!

We can hardly wait to meet you Mr. Emmit Bragg!

1 comment:

  1. And Sadie's birthday is March 28....so now I'm going to be able to remember BOTH of your boys' birthdays easily (if all goes according to your plans)! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!