He requested a birthday party and was in hopes that it would be a big celebration! His wishes came true! It was a success... many guests, great food, the opportunity to visit with friends and loved ones, the chance to reminisce on fond memories from the past, and most importantly the privilege to celebrate the past 80 years of a very special man!
The Bells...
Uncle James Denton, Aunt Sarah Beth, Dad, Daddy Denton, and Mama B
Daddy Denton with a few of his close friends from Middle Tennessee and Uncle James Denton...
It was a party!
Me and Daddy Denton
The Birthday Cake Table...
A few of the servers (granddaughters)...
Lindsey, Deena, and McKenzie
Bubba is a family friend and Lawson LOVED him!
This party was the night after we returned from Florida and Lawson was still in the fit-throwing stage. I must admit, I was very worried he might become a little unhappy while we were there. I am forever grateful for the swing set and the paci! We survived the night with no fits!
He LOVED the slide!!!
We know you enjoyed your 80th birthday, Daddy Denton, and we are looking forward to celebrating the 81st!
We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!