The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Fun Photos on Friday

Hello, and Happy Friday!

I know it's a huge shocker that you're opening a new post from the Bragg Family, but you know, life is busy, and full of fun, causing the computer and blog to be neglected from time-to-time.  Thank goodness the camera doesn't receive that same neglect. ;)

I just downloaded 1,219 pictures, which is quite overwhelming, but thought I'd put a few fun ones up for today.

Weston came to play a few weeks back... the boys adore him, to the point that he is a little scared of them from time-to-time. :)



He has gotten so big, and is so sweet...





A pregnant pic for the mix... still growing AND going strong... Hopefully, six weeks from today, we will have Baby Barnes in our arms.  EXCITING!!  :)


We stopped on the side of the road for a pic of the full moon shining above the bean field.  Pretty.



We've recently celebrated both grandmother's birthdays.  We celebrated Mama B's 80th birthday the end of October with a party for friends and family, alike.  Here is the crew of grandchildren that were present.  We are missing three granddaughters and their husbands, and two sweet children.  I can't imagine how proud Mama B must feel when she looks at this picture of all she and Daddy Denton started. :)  It was a super fun night, and the wild kids were great!


And this past weekend, we celebrated Russ's grandmother's 98th birthday!  Is that crazy or what?!  98 years old... unbelievable.  We met them at Kentucky Dam Lake, and had catfish for lunch.  The food was great, and we all enjoyed it very much!




Is this sweet boy precious, or what?  We love our Weston!



And lastly, Emmitt is taking the snack basket on a quick hay ride... he was so funny!



And that's all for tonight... I will be working on other updates in the coming days.

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!