The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Birthday, Emmitt! {3 years old}

A long, long time ago, we celebrated Emmitt's 3rd birthday! ;)

I sincerely hoped summer break would lend plenty of time to catch up on blogging, but that hasn't been the case.  So, better late than never, here are the memories from Emmitt's birthday party on April 28, 2013!

We celebrated in Mickey style, and he had SO much fun!
The party started at 2:00 on Sunday afternoon, and we enjoyed tasty finger foods, birthday cake, and ice cream!



Singing "Happy Birthday to you!"


=Our sweet birthday boy=


The house was full of family and friends!

=Aunt Julie and Uncle Luke=



=Granny=


=Misti, Aunt Shelia, Brittany, and Mama B=


=Mom, Emmitt, Mrs. Anita, Abby, and Aunt Julie=


=Weston!=


And now time for gifts... why is it always so crazy?!


He had cried for this book for a few weeks at Wal-Mart, and was so happy about his new Little People farm book!  :)





A fishing pole!






=A quick family picture=


SO excited about his new fishing camper set!



New tractors, too, of course...



Lastly, a "grandparent" picture.  Our boys are fortunate to know their great grandparents...


I believe that's all!
Thanks to Aunt Erin for taking pictures. Thanks to Russ, my mom, and my sister for your help prior to the party.  And thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate our sweet boy's special day.  I love birthdays.  I love that our boys continue to grow and develop, and that we are able to celebrate another year of life!
We love you, Emmitt Bragg, and pray for many, many more Happy Birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!