The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Five

It's with a full heart that I post this picture of our sweet boys sharing the news of "Five"...


We will be a family of FIVE sometime around January 1, 2014!!
{yes, this was planned for those of you thinking what most others have been thinking/saying, "WHAT?!"}  :)

So excited and thankful for this new bundle who is growing stronger each day... will keep you updated as we move through the coming months. Praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy.  Trusting our loving Savior. 

As to our big brothers - they are very excited and are full of, "I think we should name our new baby this -----".   And you can only imagine the names they are suggesting. So funny.

We already love you, Bragg Baby #3!

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Psalms 139:13-14

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and will continue to pray for your family. Can't wait to read updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exicted to hear this news. i know you, russ and the boys are on top of the world right now. praying for a healthy pregnancy for momma and healthy baby! yay for five!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!