Basketball, that is.
This boy eats, sleeps, and breathes basketball. If he's awake, he's dribbling. Our no-carpet-house is quite beneficial for his favorite sport, and I am extremely thankful that the continual bounce of the basketball is not annoying. We tune it out, somehow or another.
We had an afternoon when it was a little warmer, and so we played outside for a while, and I took a few shots... picture shots, that is. :) He took the real shots.
(My "picture teacher" said I must not have had my flash on in this one and a few others, as it is darker... trying to learn a few new things.)
No flash, once again...
We were sad to see Westview's basketball season come to an end this past week... they brought our family so much joy, and we made great memories over the past winter. I have several from games to share, and will do that soon.
Until the next sport season comes along, dribble on, Big Brother!
And you have a great driveway for basketball!
ReplyDelete