The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

They're Engaged!

We are so EXCITED about our new brother-in-law, and our boys are so EXCITED about their new uncle!  

Thanksgiving night brought on a new memory when my sister and Luke became engaged.  It is so sweet, and makes me so happy inside for her and Luke.

Sadly, these are the only pics I can find of these two, and in one she is smiling, and the other he's smiling, so I included both of them!  :)



And here Uncle Luke and Lawson are playing telephone... he's so good to them!


The big event is scheduled to occur on September 28, 2013, and I know without a doubt that God's plan is in full-swing.  We have prayed for a special someone for Aunt Julie, and I know that God sent him "our" way... we are thankful that he is going to be a part of our family, and look forward to all that God has in store for them.

On a side note, Emmitt so sweetly calls him "Uncle Wuke"... so sweet!!

Julie and Luke--- the BEST is yet to come!  We are excited about your journey, and will support you two every step of the way.
We Love YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!! Congrats to Julie & Luke :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!