The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Pictures

Two weeks ago today, we made a quick trip to the Memphis area for some sweet friends of ours to snap some pictures of our favorite boys... we received our CD of pics yesterday, and are so pleased with their work!  I would like to share a few of them with you...

When we arrived, there were a few horses roaming around, and little brother wasn't so sure.  We couldn't have paid him for a smile around this barn.




Still no smiles...




L.O.V.E. these two...



He looks like his daddy, for sure...


And for our Christmas card... and yes, SNOW would be great!
{finally, a little smile about "Santa's sleigh"} :)





So sweet...


Another fave.  He is still into ties, specifically bow ties.  I'm so glad I brought it with us, because I love these two shots, as well!  



Thank you, Brittany and Justin, at Red Chair Photography for your time... it was so much fun, and you captured our little boys so perfectly!

4 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing. The boys look so big and so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so great! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love them! They are getting so big....it has been way too long since we have been able to visit with you guys! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are so sweet! What adorable little boys! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!