The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We've been BOOED! and Go Cards!

When we got home from church tonight, we noticed a surprise on our front porch... we've been "BOOED"! So exciting!  The boys acted like it was Christmas as they tore through the treasures in the pumpkin.




Can't wait to BOO two of our neighbors in the next few days!

Martin friends and family... "Booed" is coming your way next October!

***

I am sure {at least I hope} you are aware that the Cardinals are playing in the World Series.

And I am sure you recognize that we are fans from the header picture on our blog.

Lawson loves the Cardinals and Emmitt just wears what we put on him. :)

Lawson is old enough to understand the game, therefore he is enjoying every minute of watching the game with his daddy, even if it is an hour past his bedtime.

Go Cardinals!
The Bragg Household supports you ALL THE WAY!

And #5, Albert Pujols, you are our favorite!
Lawson has finally learned to say Pujols correctly. :)


It was really neat to see the Cardinal fans at church tonight sporting their red... we will miss living in Cardinal Country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!