With Lawson's and Emmitt's birthdays being so close together, their milestone check-ups were also close together. Emmitt's the last of May, and Lawson's mid-June.
I must admit that I have totally failed at keeping up with their growth... for some reason, we get home from the doctor's office and I'm lucky if I can find that card in my purse or the van until a week or two later and then I shove it in the drawer where all of the other memorabilia is kept.
Our friend, Amanda, does a fantastic job at keeping up with her girls' growth and it is so neat to look at and watch her girls grow as her growth charts are on her blog. Another friend Courtney, made a super cute growth chart to watch her little girl grow... I'm thinking that might be more my speed. I need to get right on that! And if you're interested, you can see her DIY growth chart here. She is very talented in the DIY world.
So, here they are... the one year and three year check-up stats...
Emmitt at one year:
Length: 31 inches long; 90th percentile
Weight: 21 lbs, 6 oz; 40th percentile (do you see why it's ok for him to eat?!)
Head Circumference: 47 cm; 75th percentile
Lawson at three years:
Height: 38 1/2 inches; 70th percentile
Weight: 32 lbs; 55th percentile
So, there we go... I suppose I will try to document their 2 year and 4 year measurements here... and until then, I'm going to attempt the cute growth chart! :) Will let you know once I check that off my list!
Enjoy your weekend!
Great posts Selena!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a hard time posting comments? hmmm...not sure why? Anyway, finally figured it out. That post about Emmitt made me teary, such priceless moments in their little lives! He looks so big now! Such a cutie like his big brother. We'ev wanted to do a growth "board" :) for sometime now that we can mark the girls heights on as they grow and move it with us wherever we go. Maybe one day we'll get to that. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
ReplyDelete