Just a quick note of an "according to Lawson" moment...
We were eating lunch at Ruby Tuesday's yesterday when Lawson began to hit his knife and fork together. He does this almost every time we eat out and the noise that it makes hurts my ears and sends chills up my spine. I do not like the noise at all... kind of like the "fingernails on the chalkboard" noise.
Anyway, he began to clang them together when this conversation occurred...
Me: "Hey Lawson, please stop making that noise and put your silverware down on the table."
Lawson without skipping a beat: "Mom, I not making noise, I making moozic (music)."
Me and Russ: laughter. :) And at that time, Russ took them from him causing more noise... him whining... which was still better than the clanging of the silverware.
His little mind is so funny some times.
The ending of the story is that this morning Lawson was watching Max & Ruby when I heard Ruby ask Max to stop hitting an object. His response... "I'm just making music."
We're not sure if he'd heard that or if it was just coincidental, but nonetheless we found it funny.
Hopefully this form of "moozic" at the restaurant will cease before little Emmitt discovers the noise of clanging silverware. Oh, the fun of toddlers at the table!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!