The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Who needs clothes?

Not the Bragg boys!

You all know how Lawson feels about wearing clothes, or the lack of.  As I was walking through the living room this morning, I noticed that both boys were in their diapers. 

This is the norm for Lawson, which by the way, he no longer wants to sleep in his pajamas, but wants to... "I just sleep on my tummy, I not need my jamas." 

After a night or two with this power struggle we decided that as long as he slept we weren't going to fight it.  Hope we're doing the right thing!?

Anyway, Emmitt had just gotten through enjoying his cereal and apple blueberries which meant he had to come out of his pajamas as they were covered in messy purple splotches.  I was headed to get him some clothes when I caught this little pic of them sitting together.

Lawson is playing with his whistle that he received from his advent calendar, and Emmitt is looking on with amazement. 


What to do?

The best we can, right?

As long as he keeps his clothes on at school and while in public, we will deal with his bare bones here at home.  And as to Emmitt, he will be dressed until he realizes that he can go bare-boned, too. 

Time will tell!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!