He loves to rummage through the pantry, which drives me crazy, because there are too many choices and he is unable to decide on a snack. I think he thinks there might be something better on the next shelf, so everything we point to he so kindly says, "no". Kind of like shopping... you wait because you might find something you like better or something that is on sale at the next store! Maybe he is just shopping!
Anyway, this past Thursday when we were home due to snow, I went through the whole pantry pointing to the "Lawson options" and FINALLY we got to the top shelf where the canned goods, peanut butter, and bread are and he finally shook his head yes when I pointed to the BREAD! I was like, "oh, no, you don't want a slice of bread", but he did! The even weirder thing was that he ate the edges all around the slice and left the center... you know, the crust, the part that most children have their mamas cut off? Yes, that is what he ate, and left the center sitting on the coffee table. Strange.
Today is the third day he has had a slice of "fre" and he was so happy when we gave it to him tonight.
There is truly no significance of him wanting a slice of bread for a snack, but believe it is note-worthy as he is growing and changing so quickly. What will it be next?
In addition to bread, a few of Lawson's favorite snacks are:
Gold Fish
Cheese Nips
Fruit Snacks
Vanilla wafer cookies
Nilla Wafers
Butter "ring" cookies - the ones you can wear like rings on your fingers
LIFE cereal
Apple Jacks
Cheerios
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!