The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Christmas with my Mom

I know we're quickly approaching Valentine's Day, and to say I'm behind with just now posting Christmas memories would be an understatement... but today I'm at home with a sick family, and there's  something about going back over memories of your family that lifts the spirit... so here we go!  

We began Christmas Eve morning celebrating Christmas with my mom, and then later that day we were with her family.  We enjoyed breakfast at her house, and then opened gifts!






Our boys are crazy about their Uncle Luke...


Sweet Maggie... isn't she pretty?!



Loaded with nice gifts!


Ella had fun, too!


Spiderman!





We finished up at Mom's around noon and then came back home to unload the car before round 2 later that night... we went to my Aunt Shelia and Uncle Billy's house to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family.  We've celebrated with her family on Christmas Eve for as long as I can remember.  We always got together at my Aunt Bertice's house, and although she is no longer with us, my mom's sister, my Aunt Shelia, and her husband, Uncle Billy, bought her house, and it was so nice to be able to continue this tradition.  We missed her so much, yet we know she would be so pleased that we continued this tradition.  

"Cool phone, mom!"







Emmitt was kind of a photo bomb here, but they so kindly smiled. :)


All of us!


My mom with her three sisters and parents.  They can be so funny together!


Some of the kids are waiting... if only those adults would eat faster!!


I love this!


My sweet Grandmother and Granddaddy... love them!


And that's that!  Two more Christmas celebrations to document... maybe I will get them done tonight!
And maybe tonight, my hubby and 4-year-old will begin to feel better!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!