The boys are both at such a perfect age for Halloween fun... this year we are "fightin' and fixin'" at our house. Lawson is fighting as Kung Fu Panda, and Emmitt is fixing as Bob the Builder... they chose these costumes, and we obliged, although neither child has seen much of either character on T.V.. As a matter of fact, Lawson is scared of the Kung Fu Panda movie which we rented from Red Box, and returned unwatched... BUT his friend informed him that KFP was the best fighter in the whole wide world, and that was that.
So cute, isn't he?
"Bob Builder", {pronounced super fast with little lip movement!}, according to Emmitt...
And here are the only shots I got of Lawson in full dress... he and Nolan are waiting on "go" to trunk-or-treat!
Full pumpkins = time to go home!!
More to come on Halloween night!!
Here's to a great week... I hope yours is enjoyable!
Thanks for reading!
The absolute cutest boys I have EVER seen!!
ReplyDeleteLove y'all!
Thanks, Aunt Julie!! We love to hear from you!!! And we love YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I especially LOVE your new Mizzou pics! :)
ReplyDelete