Things are good at our house, and maybe, just maybe this will begin the blogging marathon in which I need to run. A friend of mine recently posted how she "craves" blogging as she doesn't want to forget even one tiny memory... so perfectly taken from my mind.
Me going back to school has rocked our world, to say the least, but we are making it. Russ is totally rocking it with his amazing help in getting the boys up, dressed, and out the door each morning. His support, encouragement, cheering-me-on, and love has helped me so much as I've moved back into working outside of our home. It hasn't been the easiest of transitions, I must admit... My expectations were a little too high, and I have been so thankful for him over the past seven weeks.
Anyway, although some days feel like they are coming and going in the blink of an eye, we are still making lots of memories, hence my "craving".
Some of our most recent memories stem from Lawson's new sports journey. He is officially a soccer player! ;) And he is LOVING it!! And as you can guess, we have lots of soccer pictures!
Here he is... ready for his first soccer practice!
He definitely looks like his daddy in this picture...
Unlike tee ball, he is able to play soccer here in Martin at the age of 4, which is great!
We've been blessed with two awesome soccer coaches... Coach Wes and Coach Mark... they are so good with the kids!
Big Kicks!
Dribbling the ball up the field...
Speaking of "dribble", who in the world decided to use that word for two different sports, meaning two different things depending on the sport?
Gotta love the English language... but we've finally got it now!
Dribbling in soccer = KICK!!
A happy boy... telling us all about it on the way home!
Pics from Game 1 to come soon!
As another friend says, I just might become a Blogasaurus as I run this blogging marathon!
Isn't that a cute expression?! :)
We're proud of you, Lawson Bragg, and more importantly we're so happy that you're having fun!!
We love you, Big Brother!
Ed and I love your little family so much!! I enjoy your blog and I love, love, love looking at pics of your sweet beautiful family!!!
ReplyDelete