The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby Weston

It's with a heavy heart that I write this post tonight... you see, our precious Baby Weston needs your prayers.  His special birthday was July 6, and after a long day for his mama and daddy he arrived with his umbilical cord around his neck.  He has experienced some complications, and endured many tests.  Tonight, as I type this, he is being airlifted to Vanderbilt's Children's Hospital.

We are unsure of what's to come, but we are sure of prayer... and we believe that it is mighty powerful.

I know many of you very well, followers and readers, alike... however, I know there are many of you whom read that I do not know.  And tonight, I ask you to please join me in praying for our precious, precious nephew, Weston, and for his mama and daddy, too.

In addition to his health, I ask that you please pray for safe travels for our family members as we drive back and forth to support this sweet baby and his parents.

We love them dearly, and pray for complete healing, along with a peace that surpasses all understanding.

We thank you in advance for praying, and I will keep you posted.  I am hopeful to have a picture of this beautiful little boy soon... trust me, it's the sweetest little face you've ever seen... melted my heart.  Russ and I are most certainly a proud uncle and aunt, and we have two proud cousins at our house.

Baby Weston... WE LOVE YOU, and can't wait to see the big things you're going to do.  God's got you in His hands, sweet boy, and so many believers are praying for you... 

Humbly, I thank you, once again, for praying.

Love, 
Selena

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.   Mark 11:24 

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!