A few memories from last week with my sweet boys.
Our friend, Rhett, got a mohawk a few weeks ago, and Lawson has been asking for one since.
Rhett's hair is longer that L's so I wasn't sure it would work, but much to my surprise, after a bath and a little bit gel on his wet hair, we had a mohawk going on.
He was so excited.
Another delightfully tacky moment in the life of Lawson Bragg.
In addition to a mohawk last week, we visited Dr. Lucas, a new pediatric dermatologist regarding L's birthmark. She also took pictures and will get back with us this week with a plan. At this time, she believes a doctor in Birmingham, AL will best be able to help us using laser treatment. It's hard to believe we will be getting ready for Kindergarten this time next year and we hope to do something before he starts school. We don't want his feelings to be hurt if we can do something about it. I will keep you posted.
The next memory is remade day after day. Emmitt loves to sit with Granny and she is so patient with him. They read and talk, and shop in catalogs and newspapers for groceries, trucks, tractors, and the such.
He loves her.
Lastly, our sweet little Cargill baby.
These pictures are precious, if I must say so myself.
Happy Monday, and have a great week!
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!