Lawson was a cowboy... and he was the most handsome one I've ever seen.
He shot many bears, coyotes, birds, squirrels, raccoons, and the such that night.
And if you're wondering, the cowboys that live on our farm are also hunters. ;)
I love this. It makes his mama's heart smile so big.
I know I am way biased, but he really is the cutest big brother in the whole wide world!
And then Mr. Emmitt... he didn't enjoy his costume so much.
Do you see him?
He is in the dog stage right now. The stage where he is learning the different animals and the sounds they make. Dogs are his fave. Hence, the dog costume... he wasn't digging it.
{And for our memory, Russ' parents have a Jack Russell named Parker. Just this week he is saying Parker very clearly. Exciting!}
So, I didn't push it. He just wore his costume without his ears... and he was an adorable little puppy, wasn't he? :)
As Russ and I were looking through the memories from the night, I got to this picture and said, "if only he weren't trying to pull his hood off!" And Russ' response... "that's the perfect memory for this year... that's how the night went. If the hood was up, he was pulling at his ears." He is right.
Halloween 2011 was Emmitt, the puppy dog, "scratching" at his ears.
Sweetness...
...I could eat him up! Definitely the cutest little brother in the whole wide world!
And a quick family picture before the trick-or-treating began...
It was a fun night. Lawson is at the perfect age to thoroughly enjoy himself... both the costume and the trick-or-treating. Sadly enough, he's had the croup so we visited family at a distance to prevent the spreading of germs. Our trick-or-treat stops began at Mama B and Daddy Denton's where we met up with my dad, Mrs. Anita, and Abby. Next, we visited MeMaw and PePaw. And we finished our night up at my mom's.
We returned to Russ' parent's house for a warm bowl of chili and a boo-licious dessert!
Introducing the Flaming-eye Ghost!
He was uber-cool, fluffy, and so yummy!
I expect him to become a family tradition, reappearing each year.
And that sums up our Halloween... Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!

the boys are adorable. camryn and lawson would have made a cute cowboy/girl couple! yee-haw!
ReplyDeleteWow, Lawson is so cute. I bet he has quite the imagination! You can really see it coming out through all of his different poses.
ReplyDeleteAnd Emmitt scratching behind his ears? Just adorable! Looks like it was a fun night.
~Elizabeth
Lawson is such a handsome cowboy! Looks like you guys had a happy halloween.
ReplyDeleteThanks, ladies! They are truly at a fun age, and I know the best is yet to come! :)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are sooo cute, as are your boys! Love the flaming-ghost-eyes cake! Great idea! :)
ReplyDelete