The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



~The sunshine!  Although yesterday was nice and cool, it was very gloomy.  Today is bright and encouraging!

~My clean house and van... keeping them both clean is such a challenge for me!!  Yesterday and last night, I got them both clean and it is a lovely feeling.

~Shopping for GOLD! 


Mizzou Tiger Gold, that is... we are attending our first Mizzou football game on Saturday and we are so excited; Lawson, especially!  The trick is finding GOLD for all of us to wear as that is the tradition, and we certainly don't want to look like fish out of water.  :)  A friend gave me a few ideas on where to shop... pics to come!

~My boys... What can I say?  They are definitely the ones I am TRULY LOVING on this Wednesday and every other day of the week, too.


Lots of loving today... and don't forget that God is loving us every day!

We love Him for He first loved us.  1 John 4:19

I hope you will feel His love today and that you will also share it!

I hope you will spend some time thinking of what you're loving today... it's kind of like counting your blessings.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!