The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

A future in football???

Although Lawson's future in football is unclear at this time, his interest and liking for the sport is very clear!  As mentioned before, neither Russ nor I possess any athletic ability or coordination, therefore watching him develop a love for sports continually blows our minds and even causes a few laughs from time to time.

These pictures were taken one crisp and clear morning... We had been outside playing for a little while when he wanted to go back inside to get his football.  At that time, Russ heard us and decided to take a break for some football fun... and I tell you what, Mr. Lawson had so much fun!




He was a little confused here... he lifted his foot before throwing the football as he does before pitching a baseball... when you're an all-sports-boy they all begin to run together!! : )



I love his little smile in this picture!











A football player?  Only time will tell. 

For now, we will continue to cheer him on as he "plays" football, baseball, soccer, golf, and most recently hockey! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of all of his football "moves"! I especially like that 4th one down. He most certainly seems to be enjoying himself! Too fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!