The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Delightfully Tacky... #s 3 and 4

And here are the remaining "pajama-tackies-full-of-delight"...


Mickey Mouse 1,2,3! (Early one morning!)




And lastly... Cookie Monster!


Sleep tight with much delight, Lawson Bragg! :)

1 comment:

  1. ha! ha! I just saw #1 and 2 yesterday (somehow I had missed that post previously :( )! Daniel and I had a big laugh over that. Yes, we said we would never do it, but you just do and they LOVE it! Somehow Sadie knows what a princess is, even though she has never seen a Disney movie and we don't talk about princesses, but she can identify one from across the room. It's crazy! I don't know how the fascinations/obsessions happen, but they are only young once. So I guess we have to indulge them a little....at least with their pj's and underwear (I got Sadie some princess undies yesterday!!!! ;) ...I'll have to send you an email on that). I hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!