The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

33 weeks and counting...

Well, today marks week 33. It is hard for us to believe how quickly the pregnancy is going. I am ashamed to say that this is one of three pregnancy pictures I have taken this time around. I believe I took them weekly with Lawson - - I am going to work really hard not to let Emmitt be a "2nd baby with less pictures"... I am determined not to let that happen.

Things are going great and I am feeling well, all things considered. We are looking forward to his arrival, and are working hard to get the bedrooms done and the house back in order. It is very exciting and has been much more fun than I anticipated... a house with two little boys is going to be wonderful!

We go back to the doctor on Tuesday and will then have one more two-week appointment before we visit her weekly.

We look forward to meeting you, Baby Emmitt... 7 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited for you guys! You look beautiful as always Selena! I can't wait to see pictures of the rooms....I'm sure they are turning out super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!