Duck season opened the weekend after Thanksgiving, and our boys were sitting on GO to join Dad in the duck blind, for the very first time. All new camo, from head to toe... boots, pants, pullovers, and hats. So much excitement for these boys!!
-The duck hunting face-
We're hoping Barnes gets his own BB gun for his upcoming birthday. You can imagine the tears when there were only *two* guns. Sigh. He's officially big enough for his own. Right? I think. Maybe. ;)
LaCabana in Martin for dinner. It was good, and Phoebe Cakes was so happy to see her Daddy after a long day of hunting!
After we left La Cabana, we drove around town to look at Christmas lights. These green lights have been here at Christmastime for as long as we can remember, and when mentioned to Russ's parents they said it had been there since they were young. So cool!! I love it.
Excited for all the duck hunting memories to come!
Christmas is near!
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!