The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Baby Barnes {Newborn Pics}

Time is flying, and our baby Barnes will be three months old tomorrow!!  I can't believe it.  We are, however, so thankful for our healthy baby boy.  He's growing by leaps and bounds, and bringing us so much joy.

When he was ten days old, a local photographer came and spent several hours in our home, capturing the newness of our sweet baby.  She did a fabulous job, and I am so proud of his pictures.  She was so genuinely sweet, but more so, she was patient, gentle, loving, thoughtful, thorough, and made me very comfortable as she worked with our baby.  The pictures make my heart smile, and my eyes teary as I sit here tonight.  So thankful for these newborn memories. 
















Didn't she do a beautiful job? :) These are a few of my favorites - I love them. Thankful for these memories which we will cherish forever.  Here's to month number three... thank you, Lord, for our Baby Barnes.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Hope all is well with the whole family. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brei! He is such a sweetheart… we are loving him up! And we miss CoMo SO much, too!! L still remembers Cash and others from church there… we should be back in the fall for another game - hope to see you again! Hugs!! Are you on Instagram, by chance?

      Delete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!