Mailed to, and published in the Weakley County Press; Martin's local newspaper.
Dear Santa Claus,
For Christmas, I would like to have a new gun, a train table, a new big boy Bible, and if you make hockey goals, hockey sticks, and pucks, I would like some of those, too.
I also have a little brother named Emmitt. He is one year old, and he has been a good boy, too. Please bring him a train table, a little boy Bible, and a chair with his name on it.
We are very excited about Christmas, and we thank you for remembering us! We will leave you and your reindeer a snack so that you will be strong when you fly your sleigh on Christmas Eve!
Love,
Lawson and Emmitt Bragg
***
So, Martin has brought a new light to the holiday season...
Our boys have experienced traditions from our childhood and are making many of the same memories that Russ and I made as children. It has been very exciting.
A sneek peek into those memories... we visited Santa's Village and Lawson shared his wishes with the jolly ol' man. And although Emmitt was scared, it was a lot of fun!
I am excited about the upcoming days as we celebrate Christmas and share the spirit of the season.
More Christmas memories to come real soon.
What a precious letter to Santa! And I love the new photo on your header. It is nice to see you back on blogger. With this busy season and the move, I can't imagine you've had much time. Can't wait to see how the house is developing!
ReplyDelete