The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

The pool

We made our first trip to the pool today.  Our neighborhood pool is at the top of the hill when you enter our neighborhood.  Each time we pass by, Lawson begs to please go to the pool. 

It was a tough morning with whining and fussing.  It was also HOT outside, so I decided the best way to (hopefully) cut down on the 3 year old behavior was to get out of the house.  It worked. 

Lawson loved it.  And he was so happy... no fussing until time to go.

Emmitt, not so much.  He was slightly afraid, but we will go back tomorrow and I am hopeful with more and more exposure he, too, will love it. 

Here are a few memories that I captured before we got into the water.



I am glad we went!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!