The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Evansville today and a perfect day to visit the pumpkin patch!
Lawson's class from his school was going and they invited us to meet them there, wasn't that nice? 
I was excited for him to see his friends and teachers again!

We visited Goebel Farms and it was such a treat for these little people.  There were pumpkins, gourds, squash, mums, corn, corn stalks, straw, and more fruits that I'd never heard of. 
It was a really nice place!




Below are pictures of a few of his little friends...

Here is Mr. Oliver


And Lincoln...


This is one of my favorites of the day... there were a few tractors there and you can guess who found them first!  I don't think the others even noticed them until we got there.

Here he and Sophia are hanging on the tractor wheel!


A quick shot of the three of us!


Lawson and Conner


Lawson on a BIG pumpkin!



The wagons were a big hit!


And so was the slide!
I couldn't believe how brave they were - including Lawson!
It was three levels up and then down!  I believe Lawson was the only one who went down on his tummy!  His comment: "That was fun, mommy!"


And lastly... I'm pretty sure that this three-wheeler was to be OFF-LIMITS.  However, once Lawson spotted it, it was all I could do to keep him away from it.  Finally, after about five minutes, I looked around, saw no one, so I quickly popped him up on there. 
A little bit of rebel in mom = priceless smile! :) 

Since having kids, I more and more find myself asking the question, "what's the big deal?"  That's what I thought today... it's sitting right here... kids are everywhere... there is no key, and I am right here... if someone comes over, I will take him off! 

It was worth the smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!