The Bragg Family Blog

The Bragg Family Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

What started out with a meltdown and a fit, ended up with lots of smiles and fun!

Lawson was a duck for Halloween this year and played the part very well. He knows what a duck "does" and what a duck "says" and he enjoyed his duck costume very much tonight!

The meltdown...
He wasn't excited about getting ready to go "outside", as he just wanted to go! (We couldn't keep from laughing at the Halloween duck drama!)


Now he is happy...



He LOVES the pumpkins and puts forth great effort to say "pumpkin".

"What does a duck do?"



Our neighbors have a black cat, Mia, and how fitting was her appearance tonight! I am almost certain that Lawson scared her as he had chased her to this point and she had no where else to go...

Too cute!
On a side note, he is holding a duck call as he has learned to call the ducks and we just had to do that tonight, too!
Hoping everyone had a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he is so cute! I love the picture with his tail in the air. :) This post made me smile! We had a little Halloween drama too. Sadie DID NOT want to put on her costume, but I just kept telling her that if she wanted to go outside, she had to put on the lion costume! Great minds think alike! Once we got going, she thought Halloween was pretty swell! I think all three of us were sad when it was over. Our babies are growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment... I love hearing from you!